"Para sa Life" Moira dela Torre's message of hope for Filipinos

"Para sa Life," Moira dela Torre's message of hope for Filipinos

The singer-songwriter Moira dela Torre has just been named the official spokesperson for Home Credit's "Para sa Life" campaign, which aims to spread the message that there is hope for Filipinos to live better lives
Recently, singer-songwriter Moira dela Torre was unveiled as the "Para sa Life" campaign's official ambassador with the goal of spreading hope for a better life for Filipinos.
"Para sa Life," Moira dela Torre's message of hope for Filipinos
The theme song for the Home Credit campaign video, "Para Sa Life," was performed by Moira, the most-streamed Filipina artist for bigness.

I enjoyed it. In reference to the song, Moira remarked, "It was so special to me. She continued, "I'm grateful that Home Credit has given me the chance to serve as their ambassador so I can lend my voice to that wonderful song to motivate more Filipinos.
"Para sa Life," Moira dela Torre's message of hope for Filipinos
The songwriter of numerous popular songs, including "Malaya", "Tagpuan" and others thinks that Home Credit's new campaign will resonate with millions of Filipinos.

"I really appreciate that Home Credit enables us to have a reliable source of income. Since I was living alone in college, I really wanted to purchase a microwave for myself. But I was aware that I couldn't buy one outright, so I knew I couldn't get one," Moira laughed.

"I adore that Home Credit now enables us to access the necessities of life while giving us flexibility in our payment terms. And I just love that someone else, like me once, can now purchase their microwave thanks to Home Credit, said Moira.

This Home Credit campaign aims to encourage more Filipinos—young professionals, newlywed couples, and people who have already established their lives—to pursue their life's ambitions, or Para sa Life.

Making home loans more accessible and relatable to Filipinos

Chief Marketing Officer for HCPH Sheila Paul expressed her joy at the song serving as an example for those aspiring to financial security.

The brand's promise of companionship through the use of our readily available and reasonably priced financial products for our Filipino customers is encapsulated in this new song from Home Credit. Additionally, the song conveys that Home Credit is perfect for newlyweds and young families who want to make lifelong plans and realize their small dreams, she added.

Paul thought that the new Home Credit campaign helped Filipinos relate to the message the company was trying to get across.

"Home Credit, a dependable financial partner of Filipinos, has a larger mission of assisting its clients in better managing their finances and advancing financial inclusion. Since music plays such a significant role in our lives, we at Home Credit recognized the importance of developing our musical identity and spreading our messages via music to help more people relate to the message of hope and trust that we are attempting to spread.
By going to the company's official Facebook and YouTube accounts, you can view Moira dela Torre's "Para sa Life" campaign's official music video.

#Moira #MoiraDelaTorre #HomeCredit

SOURCE: lifestyle.inquirer

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: