Best Answer to the question "Why Should We Hire You?" (According to a CEO)


This is the finest explanation I've found to this question. I also provide an example and a sample response.
I address the job interview question "Why should we hire you?" in this video.
This is the finest explanation I've found to this question. I also provide an example and a sample response.

There are several variations on this question:
Why should we employ you?
What makes you want to work here?
Why would you like to work for us?
What makes you want to work for us?
Why would you like to work for us?
What distinguishes you as the best candidate?
Why do you wish to work for us?
Why do you seek this position?

I highlight the distinction between recruiters and hiring managers, as well as how recruiters simply worry about if you meet the job requirements. Also, you must properly prepare for your job interview by printing out the job description or job advertisement and annotating and highlighting it.

In my experience, being on both sides of interviews, using this best answer to "why should we hire you?" (or why should I hire you?) (with this example and sample) can avoid disasters and pitfalls during job interviews such as lack of flow, and the most serious flaw of all, not communicating your value to hiring managers, or communicating to recruiters how you meet all of the posted job requirements.

This is the second video in my Getting Hired series. I'll go over all of the basic job interview questions, including "why should we hire you?" - the second most popular job interview question, which is usually asked at the start of every job interview. More advice can be found in the other videos in my "Get Hired" playlist.

Ask any startup founder or business owner about the disparity between what you study in business school and what you need to know in the real world! My goal is to concentrate on the practical sides of business, providing practical tips and tactics that are not typically taught in school.
This channel offers a platform for entrepreneurs and company owners to prosper. It is also to assist the world at large in becoming more productive and prosperous. The world could use more inspiring leaders, successful entrepreneurs, and skilled managers, which is what I hope to contribute to.

#JobInterview #JobInterviewQuestions #JobHiring

SOURCE: The Companies Expert

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: