What Victoria Beckham eats Every Sing Day?

David Beckham reveals the one meal that his wife, Victoria, eats every day

David Beckham reveals the one meal that his wife, Victoria, eats every day
David Beckham is a gourmand, while his wife, Spice Girls singer Victoria Beckham, prefers a more basic diet.

The soccer player spoke on Ruthie Rogers' River Café Table 4 podcast to share his fondest culinary experiences, and said that his pop star wife, whom he married in 1999, has virtually eaten the same thing for decades.

"I get fairly passionate about food and wine; when I'm eating something amazing, I want everyone to enjoy it," Beckham remarked, adding, "Unfortunately, I'm married to someone who has eaten the same thing for the previous 25 years! Since I met Victoria, she exclusively eats grilled fish and steamed veggies."
grilled fish and steamed veggies
Victoria did change things up once when she was pregnant with the couple's 10-year-old daughter Harper. Beckham, on the other hand, stated that while it was one of his "favorite evenings," he can't remember what the dinner was - but she hasn't eaten it since.

Victoria's basic diet is well-known. In 2019, she told The Guardian, "I never cook." I used to - I used to cook a lot when we were in Spain. But, these days, I don't get home until late, so supper wouldn't be done till late. David is a fantastic chef."

"I am very, very strict in how I work out and what I eat," she continued. That's when I'm the happiest. I have high expectations of my body because I am 44 years old, have four children, work a lot, and travel frequently. To achieve all of that, I need to eat healthily and exercise."

If you're wondering if that discipline applies to birthdays, the answer is yes. Posh Spice will celebrate her 44th birthday in December 2020 by posting a video of her birthday cake. It was totally comprised of watermelon and berries, which was reportedly just what she desired.

"Love from a very lucky mama," Victoria captioned the photo, which also included her husband and four children. “I love u all so so much x kisses.”

#VictoriaBeckham #DavidBeckham #SpiceGirls #GrilledFish #SteamedVeggies

SOURCE: yahoo

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: