Sydney Sweeney claims that people have posted naked photos of her and have tagged her family


"You have a character who is scrutinized for being a sexualized person at school, and then you have an audience that does the same thing," Sweeney told GQ
Sydney Sweeney is known for her nude scenes on the fetish site Euphoria. Over the summer, she posted photos of herself at her mom's MAGA-themed birthday party. She posed next to family members in Blue Lives Matter shirts and pro-Trump paraphernalia. In an interview with GQ UK, she says she's been subjected to sexualized online attacks.

"You have a character that goes through the scrutiny of being a sexualized person at school and then an audience that does the same thing," she said.

In an interview with Vulture, actress Erin Sweeney talked about the hyper-sexualization of her body. The reaction to her nude scenes "makes me want to play characters that piss people off more," she said. She also talked about her body as neither innately empowering nor a source of victimization.

"I find it interesting that in our long and winding conversation Sweeney never conflates her own self-confidence and body image with a wider feminist movement," Pym said. "Perhaps she knows people are tired of everything being empowering, or perhaps she's aware that people don't think feminism is for a girl that looks like her."

The White Lotus star also commented further on the online backlash to her mother’s birthday party, but was understandably unwilling to say much: “Honestly I feel like nothing I say can help the conversation,” Sweeney said. “It’s been turning into a wildfire and nothing I can say will take it back to the correct track.”

Sweeney also addressed the online backlash to her mother's birthday party, but was understandably hesitant to say much: "Honestly, I feel like nothing I say can help the conversation," she said. "It's turned into a wildfire, and nothing I can say will get it back on track."

As someone who grew up without ties in a poor home, Sweeney has made remarks concerning the predominance of industry nepo-babies. She elaborated on her ideas in GQ. Sweeney explained, "I might have had to work harder to go through the same door they were allowed to walk through." "However, there is nothing I can do." I had no idea that existed until I arrived here, and then I was like, 'What the fuck was I doing for 10 years?!' '" I'm curious what it's like to work with someone with the surname Apatow!

Despite the backlash over her family's MAGA party and ongoing harassment over nude scenes in Euphoria, Sweeney has been booking project after project recently, and is currently filming the Sony Spider-verse film Madame Web with Dakota Johnson.

#SydnetSweeney #MadameWeb #TheWhiteLotus #Euphoria

SOURCE: jezebel

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: