Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson steals Snickers at 7-Eleven every day


The Black Adam actor wished to atone for a youthful transgression
Dwayne Johnson Makes Up With 7-Eleven by Buying All the Snickers

It's no secret that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a generous man. He routinely shares videos of himself purchasing homes and automobiles for friends and family who have assisted him in his career. In his most recent act of compassion, the Black Adam actor makes atonement for his childhood transgressions. In an Instagram video, the Jungle Cruise star explains how, when he was 14 years old and lived in Hawaii, he would stop at a nearby 7-Eleven every day and take a king-sized Snickers bar before going to work out.

"I did that every day for almost a year," he says in the video. "I had to return and purchase every Snickers bar on those shelves."
Johnson then continued to make light of the cashier who had to ring up all those Snickers, and he paid for everyone else's purchases in the store.

"That felt really, really good after decades of wanting to come back home to 7-Eleven and try to make good," he stated as he exited the shop.

If you're wondering why this was so important to one of the world's most famous actors, he explains in the caption, "I've exercised a few big demons over the years (I still have a few left;) so I know this one appears VERY SILLY, but every time I come back home to Hawaii and drive by 7-11...I always knew I needed to go in and clean out every Snickers bar they had - the right way."

One of the main reasons the Red Notice star has grown so successful is because he never forgets his roots and is so giving to his followers. My favorite part is when one woman sees him and stops her conversation, saying, "I gotta go, The Rock is here." She understands what is truly important in life.

Johnson has been outspoken about his misbegotten adolescence throughout the years, with some of it making an appearance on his NBC series Young Rock. I'm sure the stolen Snickers will make an appearance later in the season.

SOURCE

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: