This is a Transformers and G.I. Joe Mash-Up Toy, because why not

This is a Transformers and G.I. Joe Mash-Up Toy, because why not

In a new Hasbro release, Megatron transforms into Baroness' HISS tank
Though Hasbro has yet to fully realize the extremely adaptable world of Transformers on the big screen, the reverse is true on toy aisles. Transformers figurines have been mash-ups with Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Top Gun, and other films. The Robots in Disguise are now collaborating with their most natural fellow franchise: the true American heroes of G.I. Joe. Joe.
This is a Transformers and G.I. Joe Mash-Up Toy, because why not
The business just unveiled a brand-new Transformers and G.I. Joe game. Joe mash-up that transforms Decepticon commander Megatron into an HISS Tank that Cobra operator Baroness may pilot. And, as cool as this is in toy form, it just makes us wonder: isn't this the perfect way to resurrect both franchises on the big screen? Here are a few examples.
The set is now available for presale for $90 on Hasbro Pulse. The website also provides the following additional information:

In this Transformers-G.I. Joe crossover, worlds clash. Joe mash-up collection! The Decepticons and Cobra join forces to take over the planet! The next Cobra strike is planned by Baroness and Megatron, who are disguised as an H.I.S.S. Tank. The Megatron H.I.S.S. Tank toy changes from robot to tank mode in 28 stages and includes G.I. Joe figures. Joe Retro Baroness action figure Both figures include deco and detailing based on the Transformers and G.I. Joe universes. Joe. It comes with a fusion cannon, a backpack, and weapon attachments. The scale is correct for the 1983 H.I.S.S. Tank toy. Display the Baroness figure in the turret and H.I.S.S. tank vehicle mode. The packaging is a mash-up of iconic '80s toys with retro artwork. The Baroness toy is packaged on a card back with a file card.
Because this is a Decepticon set, you may expect an Autobot set as well. Which of the Joes do you want Optimus Prime to join forces with? I simply want him to transform into the USS Flagg and have the most gigantic, absurd set ever.
This is a Transformers and G.I. Joe Mash-Up Toy, because why not

#TopGun #Transformers #Hasbro #gijoe #baroness #megatron #autobots #decepticon

SOURCE: gizmodo

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: