Why Laurence Fishburne is not in The Matrix 4 movie?

Why Laurence Fishburne is not in The Matrix 4 movie? Laurence Fishburne Has Revealed Why He Isn't Appearing In The Matrix 4

Laurence Fishburne Has Revealed Why He Isn't Appearing In The Matrix 4

Fans have been asking where Morpheus is since the teaser for The Matrix: Resurrections was released. You may view the video here and try to come to grips with his absence on your own:


Laurence Fishburne, who played Morpheus, has previously stated that he will not be appearing in the fourth installment of The Matrix franchise.

The 60-year-old said in a Vulture interview from 2020: "I haven't received an invitation. Perhaps that will inspire me to create another play. That's where I'm seeking for the blessing. I wish them the best of luck. I'm hoping it'll be fantastic."

He then told Collider in June of this year: "It's natural for people to ask me that, so it doesn't bother me. You'll have to ask [director] Lana Wachowski why I'm not in the next Matrix film, since I don't have an answer."

Fans are outraged, with one writing, "I'm angry, dismayed, and in disbelief that Laurence Fishburne will not feature in this film."

"If Keanu Reeves was going to bring his hair, makeup, and clothing over from the John Wick set to The Matrix, I wish he could have brought Laurence Fishburne as well," another commented.

A third remarked: "Laurence Fishburne is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps I missed something in the lead-up to the trailer's release, but I can't fathom a Matrix film without him, Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, or Hugo Weaving."

Others, on the other hand, have maintained their optimism, with one tweeting, "There's something in me that still thinks Laurence Fishburne is in the new Matrix."

"They show a younger Morpheus, but I predict Laurence Fishburne will make a cameo at the end," said another.
Why Laurence Fishburne is not in The Matrix 4 movie?

Whether or not Fishburne appears, Keanu Reeves promised fans 'something spectacular' in an interview with LADbible last year.

"We have a lot of hope and ambition," the 57-year-old, who portrays Neo, added. "We hope that people really like them, and we have the desire to produce some very exceptional films."

"I haven't seen them yet since we're still shooting them," he said, "but I can tell you that [director] Lana Wachowski is a fantastic filmmaker and artist who's created a wonderful story."

"We're doing all we can to build something exceptional, and we're hoping to make a truly gratifying and pleasant second chapter for John Wick."

The Matrix: Resurrections is set to debut on December 22, 2021.

#SarcasticGamer #SarcasticReview

SOURCE: LAD Bible

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: