Sagat against Ryu, Again...


Sagat gets his chance for revenge against Ryu in Street Fighter V

Maybe we all knew that Ryu is the reason why Sagat had a Big scar on his chest. At first, when I was a child and I saw the scar on his chest, I thought its just a chest hair, but after reading its lore, and watching some animated clips, I was shocked, because I didn't think that Ryu could do that.

But now, in Street Fighter V, Sagat is a DLC character along with G "The Mystery Man", the man who looks like the President.

Sagat also brings back the familiar stage "The King's Court", and moves too, like Tiger Shot, Tiger Uppercut and Tiger Knee Crush.

G and Sagat will be available for purchase about $5.99 or 100,000 Fight Money, but both of them are included in Street Fighter 5’s season 3 character pass which also include Sakura, Blanka, Falke and Cody.