"Unbreak My Heart" drops exciting first trailer!

"Unbreak My Heart" drops exciting first trailer!

The much-awaited first trailer of "Unbreak My Heart" has finally dropped, and fans are ecstatic about what’s to come!
#UnbreakMyHeart #GMA #ABS-CBN #Viu #Philippines #FilipinoTV #GabbiGarcia #JodiStaMaria #JoshuaGarcia #RichardYap #SunshineCruz #VictorNeri #DionneMonsanto #PJEndrinal #MarkRivera #MaeyBautista #NikkiValdez #EulaValdez #LauriceGuillen #EmmanuelQPalo #DollyDulu #TVseries #Trailer #LoveStory #RomanticDrama #Entertainment #FilipinoEntertainment

The Hype Behind "Unbreak My Heart" Collaboration

The historical collaboration between ABS-CBN, GMA-7, and Viu had already made a lot of noise since it was announced in January. The hype reached an even higher level when the cast started filming the following month, with Gabbi and Joshua's incredible chemistry fanning the flames. The excitement was palpable, and fans were eagerly waiting for a glimpse of what's to come.

The First Trailer

The teaser was released simultaneously by GMA 7, ABS-CBN, Dreamscape Entertainment, iWantTFC, and Viu on their respective social media accounts on Friday. It features the characters of Jodi Sta. Maria, Joshua Garcia, and Gabbi Garcia, who get entangled in a complicated love triangle.

The trailer opens with Joshua Garcia welcoming Sta. Maria in Switzerland. Eventually, they fall in love, with Garcia even telling her that she is his destiny. However, Garcia eventually meets Gabbi Garcia, who calls him her "knight in shining armor." Things get even more complicated when Richard Yap's mysterious character seemingly orders the abduction of Sta. Maria.

The Cast and Crew

"Unbreak My Heart" boasts an all-star cast that includes Jeremiah Lisbo, Sunshine Cruz, Victor Neri, Gardo Versoza, Dionne Monsanto, PJ Endrinal, Mark Rivera, Maey Bautista, Will Ashley, Bianca de Vera, Nikki Valdez, Eula Valdez, and Laurice Guillen under the direction of Emmanuel Q. Palo and Dolly Dulu.

The series, which filmed scenes in Europe, will air on GMA this 2023 and will stream in 15 territories outside of the Philippines on Viu.

Final Thoughts

The first trailer of "Unbreak My Heart" has left fans eager for more. The chemistry between the cast members and the intricate plotline has everyone anticipating its release. With its highly anticipated debut, it's clear that "Unbreak My Heart" will be one of the biggest shows of the year.

FAQs

When will "Unbreak My Heart" air on GMA and ABS-CBN?
"Unbreak My Heart" is set to air on GMA this 2023.
Who are the main cast members of "Unbreak My Heart"?
The main cast members of "Unbreak My Heart" are Jodi Sta. Maria, Joshua Garcia, and Gabbi Garcia.
Where was "Unbreak My Heart" filmed?
"Unbreak My Heart" was filmed in Europe.
Who directed "Unbreak My Heart"?
"Unbreak My Heart" was directed by Emmanuel Q. Palo and Dolly Dulu.
Where can viewers outside the Philippines stream "Unbreak My Heart"?
"Unbreak My Heart" will be available for streaming on Viu in 15 territories outside of the Philippines.

SOURCE

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: