Chadwick Boseman Would Be 'Proud' of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever


Why Lupita Nyong'o Believes Chadwick Boseman Would Be 'Proud' of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Lupita Nyong'o is speaking out about her involvement in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and what she believes her late costar, Chadwick Boseman, would think of the film.

During a press conference before of the film's release, Nyong'o told The Root that, while she can't declare on official authority, she feels Boseman would be happy of how they all persevered to make the sequel despite the sad loss.

"I believe he would be pleased. "I think he'd be quite happy of how we chose to go," she said. "Chadwick was a very—he was quite confident. He understood himself well and offered himself completely. He didn't, however, impose himself on anybody. He was delighted to play his part and to let others play theirs. So I believe he would be happy of how we continued to go forward. Because he undoubtedly worked till his dying breath."

Given the weight of losing Boseman before production on the sequel ever begun, one may worry if the pressure to deliver a project that matched or exceeded fan expectations would take its toll on the performers. But, according to the Queen of Katwe actor, "the loss of Chadwick Boseman eased all the pressure because it was a true shift in how I handled life and how I approached my profession." Going into this project, I was simply thinking about how fortunate I was to be able to explore Wakanda, something he wouldn't be able to do and something I was certain he'd be a part of.

So that simply woke me up and left me wondering, 'you know what? The victory is being able to do it. 'The victory is making it.'"

"And everything else will take care of itself," she added. Just show up every day and perform my best job, and the rest will be taken care of by the Universe. And that's how I tackled it, and I enjoyed every minute of it."

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will be released in cinemas on November 11th.

#BlackPanther #BlackPantherWakandaForever #Lupita #WakandaForever #ChadwickBoseman

SOURCE: theroot

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: