Look what they have done with Filipino Movie lines

Riverdale Cast Reenacts Filipino Movie Lines (Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camilia Mendes)

Riverdale cast reenacts Filipino Movie Lines (Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camilia Mendes)

Riverdale cast (Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camilia Mendes) reenacts these iconic Filipino movie lines:

"You're nothing but a second rate, trying hard, copy cat!" - Bituing walang ningning (1985)
"She had me at my worst, you had me at my best, and you chose to break my heart." - One More Chance (2007)
"Walang himala!" - Himala (1982)
"Ding, ang bato!" - Darna


Who did it best? 😏

Watch Riverdale Season 3 now streaming on Netflix. #ForTheLoveOf #GlobeNetflix

#SarcasticGamer #SarcasticReview

SOURCE: globeph

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: