Bella Poarch, a Fil-Am TikTok star, has released a new music video titled 'Inferno.'

Bella Poarch, a TikTok phenomenon, went viral on Friday (August 13) following the premiere of her music video for "Inferno."

Bella Poarch, a TikTok phenomenon, went viral on Friday (August 13) following the premiere of her music video for "Inferno."

The video was created by the Fil-Am TikTok sensation and artist Sub Urban. It also included cameos from a number of well-known video creators, including fellow Filipinos Ivana Alawi and Bretman Rock.

Bella Poarch, a TikTok phenomenon, went viral on Friday (August 13) following the premiere of her music video for "Inferno."

The video opens with two men drugging Bella's drink at a historic hotel with a Hollywood glamor aura. As Bella is being dragged inside an elevator by her alleged attackers, she acquires abilities and converts the elevator shaft into a "inferno." "I'm the reason hell is so hot," the song's chorus says.

"Inferno," as depicted in the video, deals with a terrible subject: sexual assault. The singer talked out about the song and the video's importance for her in the video's comment area, admitting that she, too, is a survivor of sexual assault.

"I haven't been ready to discuss this with you just yet. It's difficult for me to talk about. But I'm all set now "She stated.
"As a victim of sexual assault, this song and video mean a lot to me. This is something I haven’t been ready to share with you just yet. It’s very hard for me to talk about. But I’m ready now. I decided to express myself by creating a song and video with Sub Urban based on how I wished my experience went. It’s a fantasy I wish was true. I’m looking forward to sharing this with you all."
- Bella Poarch
Bella Poarch is a Filipino-American social media personality and singer. On August 17, 2020, she created the most liked video on TikTok, in which she lip syncs to the song "Soph Aspin Send" by British rapper Millie B. In May 2021, she released her debut single "Build a Bitch".

As of July 9, 2021, she has over 75.5 million followers on TikTok, ranking as the fourth most-followed individual on the platform behind Charli D'Amelio, Khaby Lame, and Addison Rae. She holds the record for the most-liked TikTok video, with over 50 million likes. She also signed a music record deal with Warner Records in 2021.

#SarcasticGamer #SarcasticReview


What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: