Information Management

Information Management This course covers history and overview of information management, data information concepts database design, data modeling, database query languages, data organization architecture, special-purpose databases and implementation, including managing the database environment.

Information Management
This course covers history and overview of information management, data information concepts database design, data modeling, database query languages, data organization architecture, special-purpose databases and implementation, including managing the database environment.


#SarcasticGamer #SarcasticReview

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really appreciate the sources you make. Like: I'm a working student, I can't balance work and study (reading so many modules) so now I'm hoping on the sources to help me in my all academic (subjects). I don't even know the people behind this page but I hope you can help us who are in need as much as you can. Thank you so much and Gobless you all. Goodluck po! :)

Anonymous said...

Hindi namn tapos useless din.

Anonymous said...

LOL, reklamo ka pa na hindi tapos, Mag-ARAL ka nga