GTX500 Wired Keyboard and Mouse REVIEW


Yes, GTX500 is not a Graphics Card but a Keyboard and Mouse that is not what I expect.

After purchasing a new Desktop Package from FROILAN JANER from CellTech Repair they give me the FREE GTX500 Keyboard and Mouse bundle and it change my perspective on Asian Gaming Peripherals.
At first the box is just the same as others, don't expect that what you see on the cover is what you will get. Most of the time it will be different, for me this time it's better.

The box shows with White Keys and Mouse, but when Froilan opened it, WOW it has a cool Black Keys combined with nice Black Mouse with RGB lighting.

We immediately tested it and the first this I saw is the Evenly Distributed RGB lights all over the Keys. Although it's not moving lights and not that bright, it's fine with me, because of the combination of Brown Plate with Black Keys

The biggest PROS for me is the Typing Experience, I do a lot of Typing and the distance of the keys were good. And the Suspension Key Caps are good, you don't have to press hard.

This is the GTX500 Keyboard
 And this is the so called G21 Keyboard
The dust won't get or harder to get inside your Keyboard.

The design of this GTX500 Keyboard is a Membrane that don't have top cover, but it's fine, dust won't go inside your sensors inside because of the Built-In close Steel Plate Cover.
The Only things I don't want on GTX500 Keyboard or rather I want for them to improve is the brightness of Backlight, maybe next time increase the brightness or have a controller for users to have level of brightness that they want.

Overall, this GTX500 Keyboard Model is GREAT, they said that it is a Gaming Keyboard, but for me, this is a Gaming Style Keyboard, but far from being called a truly Gaming Keyboard.

Here are some images of GTX500 Keyboard:

#GTX500 #GamingKeyboard
#SarcasticGamer #SarcasticReview

What do you think of this blog? Write down at the COMMENT section below.

No comments: